Online GS crop MARCH 15-17: sign-up + prep Feb 4, 2019 19:11:35 GMT MDscrapaholic, KikiPea, and 11 more like this
Post by sleepingbooty on Feb 4, 2019 19:11:35 GMT
It looks like we're moving forward with our online crop, everyone! Get your planners out and mark the weekend of March 15-17 as your extra scrappy weekend. We'll be holding a MEGAAA crop right here and getting our craft (and gossip) on.
This is your official sign-up + prep thread. Please confirm your participation below and feel free to use this place to brainstorm your prep: which projects you'll be working on, which photos you'll need to get printed, how to get started on a crop kit, whether you want to make any new purchases from the freshly released lines at Creativation 2019 or how to get the most from your current stash, etc.
I'm offering to send a free participation memento (business card) to all participants to have a little keepsake (which you could use for your PL/LO about the event). To qualify, you must sign-up before the end of the current week (Sunday Feb. 10).
I'm also offering a few pieces of French scrappy paper paper to matte photos or use to build a background for the first 20 or so to request it in this thread (pieces will be no larger than 4x6). This is a physical product and will require an address to be sent to. Available worldwide. Will take relay offer from US Pea if available.
Please copy + paste the below sign-up form to help facilitate the logistics:
1. Pea name
2. I want/don't want the memento card
3. I want/don't want the French scrappy paper set (only 20-ish available)
4. Country of residence if memento card/scrappy paper set
Get ready, set, PREP!
ETA: The crop will feature a random draw with two prizes open to all participants (worldwide).
Everyone who has cropped along and wishes to enter at the end of the crop weekend will be eligible to win one of two prizes:
1. a brand new Ali Edwards 6x8 album with page protectors and AE goodies for the PL/pocket page scrappers (kindly offered by the amazing justlisa7, thank you so much for doing this!)
2. a French 12x12 scrap kit with papers, stickers and die-cuts for the traditional scrappers