Post by hop2 on Sept 1, 2019 1:16:39 GMT
Self reflection challenge, I’m embarking on a month of self reflection scrapping style. Does anyone want to join me? I know some of y’all have done things like this with DIL or WIL but I haven’t. I’m doing this because after a lot of changes I want to find out who I am & where I want to go. So I’m starting with a ‘self portrait’ of sorts, some self reflection and see where it leads me.
*Start by taking a picture of yourself. Put it aside.
Then try to make a picture of who you are without a picture of you:
*Write down your hopes or plans or what your doing to get to a point in life you want to get to.
*Write down your vents/stresses
*Pick one thing today that was uplifting & make note of it or take a picture of it or of something that reminds you of it. If someone else is responsible for it thank them.
*Help someone else with something when you don’t have to. Document how helping makes you feel.
* what is your favorite thing to do in the morning if your able/have time.
*How do you like/would prefer to end your day when time/stuff allows.
*who do you look up to/admire right now
* what gets you going each day? Coffee? Tea? Red Bull? Kombucha? Protein drink? Smoothie? Oats? Fruit?
* hobbies- what hobbies do you enjoy?
* go do your favorite ‘you’ splurge. Document it in some way ( photo journaling whatever )
* where do you currently live? Document that in some way pictures, floor plan, map, favorite spot?
*what hardship have you endured or over come, how did it shape who you are?
*write a note to the person ( or people ) who means the most to you ( you do not have to send it )
* what keeps you sane each day? What anchors you? What habits do you have ( sometimes have? ) that makes your day easier? Are you a list maker/planner? Keep a gratitude journal? ( there’s apps for that ) Check in with a special person group of people? Pea?
*what habits should you stop doing? What isn’t helping you move forward
Ok other than the picture, there are15 things on my list - one every other day. I’m going to make a scrapbook, but make any project you want with this. Scrapbook, photo book, journal, digital, blog, vlog, whatever. Some of these can be done more than once as well.
Feel free to add your own as well, I’m up for really getting to know myself and where I want to go